Monday, August 25, 2008

Problem 2 (and an apology)

I learned from a couple of you on my way out of the classroom that Problem 2 (the problem on standing assigned for Wednesday) is not currently available on the ClaraNet course page. I have two responses:

1. I am very sorry. I realize many of you, especially those with full-time jobs, try to complete your academic work for the week on the weekends, so having the full week's assignments available is important. I thought I had posted the problem, but obviously I goofed. I will make every effort to have the assignments posted at least a week in advance for the rest of the semester.

2. I will have Problem 2 up on ClaraNet no later than 10:00 tomorrow (Tuesday) morning. If this is not soon enough for some of you, I will completely understand.

Again, my sincere apologies. And I look forward to seeing you Wednesday.